Sophisticated Legal Representation in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Southlake
When you encounter a challenge that requires legal assistance to resolve, you need a firm that is invested in your long-term success. Our attorneys at Flynn, Francis & Ryan, LLP deeply value the relationships that we build with our clients and have the skills, knowledge, and resources to help you overcome what challenge that you or your business are facing.
Our team has over 70 years of experience serving clients throughout Texas. In your initial consultation, we review your unique circumstances and explore the legal options available. Our team can assist you with:
- Business Law. Our firm will partner with your business to provide experienced and resourceful legal guidance at every stage of growth. We assist business owners and entrepreneurs draft and review contracts that will form the company’s foundations and means of operation, advise on risk management, and settle various conflicts.
- Corporate Law. Our legal team can assist you with the formation, governance, and operation of your corporate entity. We work with your business on a case-by-case or ongoing basis to ensure that all activities are in compliance with state and federal laws. Our firm can litigate any conflicts, as well as assist you in financing, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Civil Litigation. Our team is made up of experienced litigators with ample experience representing a variety of clients. We litigate cases involving real estate disputes, business conflicts, labor issues, and more. We provide fierce representation built on our decades of experience. We offer litigation services in English and Spanish.
- Contract Law. Successful businesses rely on enforceable contracts to define relationships and protect interests. We assist in the drafting, negotiation, review, finalization, and execution of many types of common and complex legal agreements.
- Real Estate & Banking Law. Our firm helps businesses navigate complex matters of commercial real estate, including purchases and transfers of property ownership, zoning and property development conflicts, and landlord-tenant disputes. We assist in closing real estate transactions and work with lending institutions to develop financing plans for commercial real estate projects.
- Estate Planning. Proactive planning can protect yourself, loved ones, and assets. Our team leverages estate planning tools to safeguard your future. We help with drafting and formalizing wills, trusts, health care directives, powers of attorney documents, business succession plans, and work with representatives to manage the probate process.
- Labor & Employment Law. We represent employees and employers in claims involving wage theft, wrongful termination, discrimination, and harassment. We can also advise businesses in labor and employment law matters and enforce violations of restrictive covenant agreements.
- Land Title Services. Land title insurance policies protect purchasers from any title or ownership conflicts that may surface. We can assist you in assessing the level of land title insurance necessary for your property, identifying agents that will provide quality services, and efficiently closing the deal.
- Personal Injury. If you suffered injuries as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. When filing a claim, injured parties can potentially recover damages to cover medical costs, lost wages, legal fees, pain & suffering, and more. Our board-certified team assists with personal injury cases involving automobile accidents, premises liability, dog bites, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death.